Partner Systems provide powerful and productive communications
The PARTNER® Advanced Communications Release 7 System’s processor module supports five incoming lines and nine extensions, while PARTNER Basic’s system processor module supports 3 incoming lines and 8 extensions. The maximum system configuration is 19 lines and 44 extensions, or 31 lines and 8 extensions. Either processor module can operate on its own or can be used with a 2- or 5-slot carrier and additional expansion modules. Expansion modules can be used to add lines and extensions to the system, or additional capabilities such as voice messaging and fractional T1 support.
PARTNER ACS systems support a wide variety of features including Caller ID (name and number), Distinctive Ringing, Send All Calls, Speed Dialing, and five-party conferencing, each helping employees to be more efficient and productive.
Cell Phone Connect via the T1 module enables customers to answer calls even if they are out of the office by simultaneously allowing calls to ring simultaneously at their desk phone and to their cell phone. Enhanced accessibility is also achieved through the Remote Call Forwarding feature, which enables a call to be immediately directed to any external number.
A variety of cost control features provide for better telephone expense management and system performance monitoring. The PARTNER system is easy to install and administer. It is simple to add modules and telephones; and software upgrades can be performed easily by inserting a PCMCIA card into the system.
- Converged Voice and High Speed Broadband Internet Access for cost effective e-mail, access to information, and support for eBusiness solutions.
- Many included applications to simplify call answering including standard Caller ID and standard connections for answering machines, cordless sets, credit card readers and Fax machines.
- Improved Customer Service: through enabling businesses to respond quickly and with quality to customers 24 x 7 x 365.
- Mobile employees can stay connected to the business with Wireless TransTalk® and 3910 Wireless Telephones for employees who are away from their desks and Cell Phone Connect for employees who need to be reached while off premises.
- Standard Fax Management notifies users when the fax machine is busy, in use or in trouble so that it can be immediately repaired.
- Support for Enhanced Multimedia Messaging – Messaging is an easy-to-install option with PARTNER® Advanced Communications System messaging solutions. Some options provide access to voice mail via e-mail as a standard feature. PARTNER® Advanced Communications System messaging systems can provide 24 x 7 x 365 call coverage and a range of capabilities to meet a variety of needs at prices suitable for a small business budget. Unified Messaging enables mailbox users to integrate their voice and e-mail messages and manage them all from their PC’s e-mail client.
- Caller ID – PARTNER® Advanced Communications System offers Caller ID support as a standard feature, letting subscribers see both the name and number of the calling party (subscription to Caller ID service required from Local Exchange Carrier (LEC). When associates know who’s calling before they answer the phone, they can immediately personalize their response. This helps build stronger relationships with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Enhanced Tip/Ring Capability – Enhanced Tip/ring capability enables businesses to add other industry-standard devices to their PARTNER® Advanced Communications System. Tip/Ring capability allows users to plug in a fax machine, single-line telephone set, modem, or credit card reader. Avaya has enhanced this feature with “plug-and-play” service, which means that the system recognizes these devices without additional programming or expensive adapters.
- T1 Module – The T1 Module provides the PARTNER system with the ability to use fractional T1 with up to 16 lines via a T1 facility. The T1 will support E & M signaling with or without DID service. The T1 module includes a CSU to provision the lines and can be administered via PARTNER PC Administration and Diagnostics software. Utilization of T1 functionality gives businesses more efficient, cost effective trunking options. The Cell Phone Connect feature via the T1 module enables customers to take calls even if they are out of the office by forwarding calls to their cell phone with coverage to system voice mail. The Remote Call Forwarding feature allows calls to be directed to any external number.
- Mobility – The PARTNER system supports the Avaya TransTalk® digital wireless phones and the 3910 Wireless Telephone, each of which provides in-building wireless communications capability. Mobility allows businesses to cost-effectively enhance call coverage and improve customer service.
- Customer Service Features – Improved Customer Service by enabling businesses to respond quickly and with quality to customers. Customer Service features range from Group Call Distribution and Music-on-Hold to support for voice messaging and mobility solutions, making PARTNER® Advanced Communications System the choice for small call centers.